Gina Haspel likely to be confirmed

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Manchin already supporting.  Too many red state Democratic Senators up for election.  She will get probably more than 2 or 3 Democratic votes.

Manchin is in a position to support everything Trump wants and he could still lose his election

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Manchin is in a position to support everything Trump wants and he could still lose his election

So could the chick in South Dakota.  The one that needs to go is McCaskill in Mo. - somehow that witch always lucks out and may again with the Mo. governor thing.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

So could the chick in South Dakota.  The one that needs to go is McCaskill in Mo. - somehow that witch always lucks out and may again with the Mo. governor thing.

I think your thinking about the chick in ND not SD. heller who is easily the most vulnerable repuiblican was ahead in his last polls in NV. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I think your thinking about the chick in ND not SD. heller who is easily the most vulnerable repuiblican was ahead in his last polls in NV. 

Yeah, Heitkamp is from ND.  Unlike the Carolinas, the Dakotas all look the same to me.

Just now, Bormio said:

Yeah, Heitkamp is from ND.  Unlike the Carolinas, the Dakotas all look the same to me.

LMAOOO i havent seen one poll when it comes to her race. 

There is a republican in MI last name Amash he votes against everything Trump wants and nobody talks about him. Not sure when he is up for reelection