Trump going after perscription drug prices

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Yes I would, and I. I am well aware of every view point.

So no matter what you would report it? Even if you disagreed with it 100% you could sit in front of that news desk. 

There is no way I could do that. 

Same with lawyers that represent people that they know are guilty. I couldnt do it ethically

I also like how political shows are set up. 

Take fox news because thats the channel I am most familiar with

You have a show named The Five at 5pm EST...its 5 people arguing over each for an hour...absolutely dumb premise 

Then you have Tucker Carlson who brings on a guest and they argue

More political shows need to be like Mike Francesca on the radio. One guy speaks for the time he is on the show. 

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Your example should be with another news organization,not that asshole...Therefore, your comparison was a nice try...ie I do not like or watch MSNBC, won't watch it,but to compare on the same issues,at times, I will see what CNN or PBS say on the same issue...Using that you get a better feel for the real deal...Fox may has better analysts, imo....Harris Faulkner is great....

Look at the graphs I just posted.

And Fox News is an admitted Entertainment Network. It is not a "news outlet." Categorizing it is such is very disingenuous.