Trump going after perscription drug prices

13 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I can get down with this! This has been long overdue. We are being ripped off. The same pill that is 2 dollars elsewhere in the world, is hundreds of dollars here.

On a side note- this should help @concha with the cost of his prescription weight loss pills!

wait are you giving Trump credit for something???

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I also gave Trump kudos for his handling of North Korea, which I stated as "stellar in my book."

Only RepubliCONS play partisan politics without regards for the good of the country.

I didnt see that post where he gave him credit for that. Aggressive tactics towards NK seems to be working.

Have to give him credit for finally moving the US embassy in Israel. 

Someone brought up a regime change in Iran. I saw an article that said whats happening in Iran is about a regime change

I have always said if the democrats had a half decent message maybe I could listen to them but they dont imo

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You aren't listening to the right people.

Listening to right wing only media outlets is not a good way to form an educational opinion.

Who is any good on the left? serious question

And i do agree with you that people are being ripped off for their medication. I would love to know if we as a nation are on more medication than anyone in the world

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Who is any good on the left? serious question

And i do agree with you that people are being ripped off for their medication. I would love to know if we as a nation are on more medication than anyone in the world

My point is you have to listen to different media outlets to digest all of the information and sift through the fake news. This is required to make informed decisions.

If you get your news solely from Fox or Breitbart, you are selling yourself short.

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

My point is you have to listen to different media outlets to digest all of the information and sift through the fake news. This is required to make informed decisions.

If you get your news solely from Fox or Breitbart, you are selling yourself short.

I just cant listen to the left. It will drive my blood pressure thru the roof. I dont agree with anything that have to say on any platform that they talk about. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I provided you with a graph to make your own decision. You decided right wing was really moderate lol.

I like USA Today, Yahoo, & Wall Street Journal.

Yahoo isnt too bad. WSJ usually has some good articles but you have to subscribe for a lot of it so i dont really bother going there.

Fox news was close to the 0 so i figured that was the middle and if so they would be in the middle.

I look at Fox News and Drudge Report daily. Than if something else pops up somewhere else i may or may not look at it

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yahoo isnt too bad. WSJ usually has some good articles but you have to subscribe for a lot of it so i dont really bother going there.

Fox news was close to the 0 so i figured that was the middle and if so they would be in the middle.

I look at Fox News and Drudge Report daily. Than if something else pops up somewhere else i may or may not look at it

Both are right wing.