Rummel QB commits to the La-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns

RedZone

Gosh if he needs to scramble a lot this year that won't be good. You don't want your pocket passer taking that many hits. Rummel will still finishing 3rd in district unless St. Aug finds a way to lose that game. Curtis will go 10-0 again. The rest of the Catholic league will be mediocre to terrible. I think if we win 3 games this year we set ourselves up well for 2019 though.

1 hour ago, westbankeagle said:

Gosh if he needs to scramble a lot this year that won't be good. You don't want your pocket passer taking that many hits. Rummel will still finishing 3rd in district unless St. Aug finds a way to lose that game. Curtis will go 10-0 again. The rest of the Catholic league will be mediocre to terrible. I think if we win 3 games this year we set ourselves up well for 2019 though.

The Catholic League will be just fine except Archbishop Shaw who may not win a game yet again this year.

Your negativity as a Shaw fan is duly noted though.

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The Catholic League will be just fine except Archbishop Shaw who may not win a game yet again this year.

Your negativity as a Shaw fan is duly noted though.

To the contrary, I'm a realist. It's better than being an optimist or a pessimist. We're not going to win many games this year. As a realist I also recognize that we may be ready to upswing over the next few years and Rummel may be one the down swing. I assume you'd stop posting on the boards at that point.

3 minutes ago, westbankeagle said:

To the contrary, I'm a realist. It's better than being an optimist or a pessimist. We're not going to win many games this year. As a realist I also recognize that we may be ready to upswing over the next few years and Rummel may be one the down swing. I assume you'd stop posting on the boards at that point.

Why would I quit posting?

You mention Rummel here more than I do. We will club Shaw by 40 again, believe that.....but that's not the point.

I've mentioned UHigh and Zachary, and the better teams in La here.

You? Keep pissing on a League that's going to punch your lights out again.

How am I pissing on a league? I talk a lot about how great the coaching staff of Curtis is and the talent of St. Aug. I don't really negatively speak about any team. Sorry you are a snowflake and can't take it when I say there are a few mediocre teams in the Catholic league right now. I know you just started following it recently because you never actually went to a Catholic high school, but this league used to be a lot better. If Curtis hadn't shown up, this district wouldn't be top 3 in 5A. Shaw still has one of the best teams in Catholic League history, 1997 squad with over half a dozen D1 guys.

18 minutes ago, westbankeagle said:

How am I pissing on a league? I talk a lot about how great the coaching staff of Curtis is and the talent of St. Aug. I don't really negatively speak about any team. Sorry you are a snowflake and can't take it when I say there are a few mediocre teams in the Catholic league right now. I know you just started following it recently because you never actually went to a Catholic high school, but this league used to be a lot better. If Curtis hadn't shown up, this district wouldn't be top 3 in 5A. Shaw still has one of the best teams in Catholic League history, 1997 squad with over half a dozen D1 guys.

Take a hike.

You were the same Shaw POS pissing on the Catholic League last year and Rummel.

You pissed on Rummel when they played Don Bosco in 2015 too.

All you need to know is Shaw isn't shit. Quit worrying about everyone else to save your ego from 1997.

You don't know shit abut the Catholic League.