Roseanne goes full conspiracy theorist on Chelsea Clinton

RedZone

gardenball's favorite comedian...

NJ is one fucked up state. There is NO denying that.

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/29/17404972/roseanne-clinton-conspiracy-trump

On Tuesday morning, Roseanne Barr went on a Twitter tirade against liberals, invoking conspiracy theories, lobbing a bizarre slur at Barack Obama’s top adviser Valerie Jarrett, and weirdly claiming Chelsea Clinton is married to a Soros.

So continues the political journey of the television star, whose eponymous ABC show was renewed for a second season after just one episode, and who is also one of the biggest promoters of online far-right conspiracy theories — and a vocal supporter of President Trump. Earlier this year, Trump even called Barr to congratulate her on her show’s success and thank her for her support.

First, Barr accused Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton, of being married to a nephew of billionaire philanthropist George Soros

2tUcF22u_normal.jpg

Good morning Roseanne - my given middle name is Victoria. I imagine George Soros’s nephews are lovely people. I’m just not married to one. I am grateful for the important work @OpenSociety does in the world. Have a great day! https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/1001310680111243269 

Sorry to have tweeted incorrect info about you!I Please forgive me! By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea?