World Series MVP Pablo Sandoval gets roasted by high school player

Bormio

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You can eat what you want when you win 3 rings and hit 3 HRs in a WS game. 

Boston sucks. No wonder he didn't try and tried to get back west. 

3 rings!

He could have stayed in the west - he chose to leave for Boston - and then shit all over himself.

Both the Sox and Giants have 8 titles.  Both 3 since 2000.  I like the Giants - went to a game there last year.  Gaylord Perry coached college ball in my hometown.  Hopefully they can meet in the World Series this year - and that fat f**k can get a proper Boston welcome.

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Great place!!!

Fresh crab sando!?

Did not have that, but a bunch of great food.  Seats behind home plate, mezzanine - very reasonable.  Saw Perry’s statue, the 3 trophies, loved the older stuff - Mays, McCovey, Alou, Marichal.  Had a great time (even if it was the Padres).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I'd eat my way out of shitty east coast Boston too. Take their money and your rings back west where the real winner are.

Winning!

After reading your elitist posts I looked up where Folsom, CA is located.  Correct me if I’m wrong but It seems to me that it is a suburb of Sacramento.  So if you could please explain to me what it is about some middle class suburb, outside of a totally irrelevant city, that gives you enough entitlement to disparage every other region / hometown on here, I’m all ears.  I really need to know what is so great about this place.  As far as I know, SoCal and SanFran is where real $ is located.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

After reading your elitist posts I looked up where Folsom, CA is located.  Correct me if I’m wrong but It seems to me that it is a suburb of Sacramento.  So if you could please explain to me what it is about some middle class suburb, outside of a totally irrelevant city, that gives you enough entitlement to disparage every other region / hometown on here, I’m all ears.  I really need to know what is so great about this place.  As far as I know, SoCal and SanFran is where real $ is located.

Go look at our median income and get back to me. 

If you've never been there, then don't come. Everyone from the Bay Area is moving there. It's the place to be

We laugh at the east coast from where we are. 

Enjoy the snow and hunidty. 

Yankees suck. 

Go look at our median income and get back to me. 

If you've never been there, then don't come. Everyone from the Bay Area is moving there. It's the place to be

We laugh at the east coast from where we are. 

Enjoy the snow and hunidty. 

Yankees suck. 

I did look at the median income.  Not to brag like you do constantly but it is basically 3rd world compared to my zip code.  Sounds like I touched a nerve on you.  Have a good night.

LMFAO your zip code?

We laugh at the east coast. Total joke. 

Enjoy the loss. 

Yes, the zip code I live in.  You live in the slums compared to my area.  You live in a completely irrelevant area.  Difference is I don’t shove bullshit down everyone’s throat constantly.  You sound upset.

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Yes, the zip code I live in.  You live in the slums compared to my area.  You live in a completely irrelevant area.  Difference is I don’t shove bullshit down everyone’s throat constantly.  You sound upset.

Yawn.........

You lost a long time ago. The East Coast is a joke and second class to us. 

Enjoy the beautiful hunidty and snow. 

Yawn.........

You lost a long time ago. The East Coast is a joke and second class to us. 

Enjoy the beautiful hunidty and snow. 

That’s my point.....I’m definitely good where I am, and from here it sounds like you’re good where you are.  So why do you shovel BS at every other place in the country?  We are all adults here, insecurity isn’t a good look on you or anyone else.

Just now, NYHSFAN33 said:

That’s my point.....I’m definitely good where I am, and from here it sounds like you’re good where you are.  So why do you shovel BS at every other place in the country?  We are all adults here, insecurity isn’t a good look on you or anyone else.

Then you shouldn't feel compelled to respond. 

Just be happy that we laugh at the east coast and own you. No big deal. 

Enjoy the humidity and snow. 

We like winning. 

Then you shouldn't feel compelled to respond. 

Just be happy that we laugh at the east coast and own you. No big deal. 

Enjoy the humidity and snow. 

We like winning. 

Ok man...keep “winning” in Folsom, CA.  I hear Sacramento is awesome this time of year.