Another horrible move by NJ leadership

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Doesn't make any sense how big you are. If you are paying taxes and your government allocates accordingly, you can have free health care just like everyone else.

To say it won't work here is just a cop out that the health insurance companies and Republicans have pushed so they can continue raking in billions.

If you want to leave, take NY and NJ with you. We will all wave good bye to you. The US will be a better place.

It doesnt work...too many people. The government has screwed up everything they have touched over the years. And that goes for state local and federal government. Most government agencies are a disaster. There is no reason to keep this narrative of health insurance. You are either offered it thru your company and you take it or you dont. Its that simple. Now if you chose to not take it and I understand the law but its BS. Now I know were gonna disagree so before you give me a headache have a great day

Btw I'm not the one bitching about health care. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It doesnt work...too many people. The government has screwed up everything they have touched over the years. And that goes for state local and federal government. Most government agencies are a disaster. There is no reason to keep this narrative of health insurance. You are either offered it thru your company and you take it or you dont. Its that simple. Now if you chose to not take it and I understand the law but its BS. Now I know were gonna disagree so before you give me a headache have a great day

LOL if your state spent the money wisely from all the TOLLS it charges you idiots, you'd have universal healthcare!

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LOL if your state spent the money from all the TOLLS it charges you idiots, you'd have universal healthcare!

First let them fix all the fucked up roads tunnels and bridges. That should take them about 50-100 years to do. Again I'm not bitching about healthcare. I truly dont care about healthcare I have spent most of my adult life without it and have never walked into a hospital 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

First let them fix all the fucked up roads tunnels and bridges. That should take them about 50-100 years to do. Again I'm not bitching about healthcare. I truly dont care about healthcare I have spent most of my adult life without it and have never walked into a hospital 

They ain't fixing shit! Look at how much they take in, in tolls! And NOTHING!

Apply it to something useful. Healthcare for all! Done deal. What a joke.

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

They ain't fixing shit! Look at how much they take in, in tolls! And NOTHING!

Apply it to something useful. Healthcare for all! Done deal. What a joke.

Capture.PNG

They have replaced one bridge.....have thousands of miles of roads that are fucked up. Dont leave anything good in the hands of the government take care of yourself. Like I said idk why people bitch everyday about healthcare. Yes it's expensive but you have a choice dont get it 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

They have replaced one bridge.....have thousands of miles of roads that are fucked up. Dont leave anything good in the hands of the government take care of yourself. Like I said idk why people bitch everyday about healthcare. Yes it's expensive but you have a choice dont get it 

LOL lets charge MORE tolls so we can fix the roads, to turn around and charge the SAME tolls back on! Makes sense to me!

Tolls rule! Healthcare sucks!

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LOL lets charge MORE tolls so we can fix the roads, to turn around and charge the SAME tolls back on! Makes sense to me!

Tolls rule! Healthcare sucks!

Both sucks but you know there is this wonderful option on your GPS that says avoid tolls. Drove one day from NY to philly with no tolls