Indiana Championships Fri (Fox Sports)

ATLien12x

Just now, ATLien12x said:

What kind of offense does CG run? Their uniforms are sharp as hell! I'm recording the 6A game tomorrow night. (Fox sports is showing it, sweeeeeeet)

A traditional Wing-T, with a spread offense added in when needed. Very run dominant team though. They have arguably the best running back trio in the state in Russ Yeast (Louisville commit), Titus McCoy (Indiana State commit), and Trevor Hohlt (uncommitted). It is a true three headed monster, along with senior QB Jack Kellams. He has a great arm and great speed. Yeast moves out to WR and they have a great connection. 

CG will be wearing all white tomorrow night, which I think is very sharp. 

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

What kind of offense does CG run? Their uniforms are sharp as hell! I'm recording the 6A game tomorrow night. (Fox sports is showing it, sweeeeeeet)

If you are watching the Colts and Steelers game tonight, you will see Center Groves practice from earlier this week at Lucas Oil Stadium around half time. 

Just now, CGFan2017 said:

If you are watching the Colts and Steelers game tonight, you will see Center Groves practice from earlier this week at Lucas Oil Stadium around half time. 

I'm recording it along with the LSU game tonight. Will look forward to seeing their snippet before tomorrow's showdown.  

Glad some more Indiana fans joined the board before the SC's this weekend. Good group of posters who share a lot of knowledge on a lot of topics/stated. The ability to finally expand is gonna help this place out  (last site couldn't add users due to owner failure)  

Pulling for WC tomorrow! Finish the job  

2 minutes ago, whiteshoes said:

I like Linton (1A), Indianapolis Ritter (2A), Fort Wayne Concordia (3A), Northwood (4A), Columbus East (5A), and Center Grove (6A).   Leaving at 8:15 in the morning to begin the best weekend of the year.   

Hell yeah!!! Enjoy the day. I'll be catching the games on Fox tomorrow