Either God IS my copilot, or SATAN has a weird sense of humor!

ORabidOne

1. I dodged certain death at age three, with a severe bout of colitis!

2. I survived an episode of displaced post partum syndrome when I was nine, when dear ole MOM tried to extinguish a nosebleed, by putting my face in the bathroom laboratory!

3. I was run over while on my bicycle, by a pick um up truck, when I was twelve!

4. I was in a Braniff Airline's 707 on my way to Japan! When it suddenly lost cabin pressure, and dropped 2,000 feet, before leveling off to get subsequent repairs in Havaii!

5. I survived seven gunfire missions into North Vietnam, before being pulled for a better idea! 

6. I survived a horrific typhoon in the Tasman Sea, where my ship took 50 degree rolls!(55 degrees capsizes the vessel) But luckily, land was only seven miles away, STRAIGHT DOWN!

7. And then, in 2003, the Rabmobile was run off the road by a road rage aficionado. Where it flipped five times until it came to a SCREEETCHING halt, two hundred yards down the other side of the road! In the interim, it managed to miss probably twenty five pine trees! And NOT a SCRATCH!

8. THEN, in 2012, I fell asleep at the wheel while going to SOWEGA! And ended up in the opposite ditch during which time the high grass woke me up! And guided the Rabmobile out of danger! Not a SCRATCH to be hold for yours truly!

NOW, the $64,000 question is, Satan's play toy, or GOD IS my COPILOT?

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

1. I dodged certain death at age three, with a severe bout of colitis!

2. I survived an episode of displaced post partum syndrome when I was nine, when dear ole MOM tried to extinguish a nosebleed, by putting my face in the bathroom laboratory!

3. I was run over while on my bicycle, by a pick um up truck, when I was twelve!

4. I was in a Braniff Airline's 707 on my way to Japan! When it suddenly lost cabin pressure, and dropped 2,000 feet, before leveling off to get subsequent repairs in Havaii!

5. I survived seven gunfire missions into North Vietnam, before being pulled for a better idea! 

6. I survived a horrific typhoon in the Tasman Sea, where my ship took 50 degree rolls!(55 degrees capsizes the vessel) But luckily, land was only seven miles away, STRAIGHT DOWN!

7. And then, in 2003, the Rabmobile was run off the road by a road rage aficionado. Where it flipped five times until it came to a SCREEETCHING halt, two hundred yards down the other side of the road! In the interim, it managed to miss probably twenty five pine trees! And NOT a SCRATCH!

8. THEN, in 2012, I fell asleep atv the wheel go to SOWEGA! And ended up in the opposite ditch, regain my senses, and guided the Rabmobile out of danger! Not a SCRATCH to be hold for anyone!

NOW, the $64,000 question is, Satan's play toy, or GOD IS my COPILOT?

I don't know the answer to your question, but your life resembles Wile E. Coyote in a Road Runner cartoon. I heard you were a Looney Tune, this just reinforces the notion. :)

Just now, dan in daytona said:

I don't know the answer to your question, but your life resembles Wile E. Coyote in a Road Runner cartoon. I heard you were a Looney Tune, this just reinforces the notion. :)

WELL, I confess that you don't hafta be CRAAAZY to be MEEEEE, but it HELPS!

• Like 2