The outline of tax cut 2.0

HSFBfan

9 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

This is DOA. 

They know that already. The article clearly states that it’s just designed to put democrats on the spot prior to the midterms. 

Not the worst move ever TBH. Similar to Ryan calling them on the carpet over their dumb ICE bill. 

11 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

They know that already. The article clearly states that it’s just designed to put democrats on the spot prior to the midterms. 

Not the worst move ever TBH. Similar to Ryan calling them on the carpet over their dumb ICE bill. 

HSFB Fan did not know that. My comment was meant to enlighten him. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yes I did know that I read the article buddy

Based on the way you framed your post, it appears you did not. Go back and read what you posted. "It was going to be voted on." If you knew it was DOA, then it's really not news as Zulu implied in his response.  If it's not news, then it does not deserve a post unless you wanted to comment on the strategy being employed by the GOP. But you made no such comment. 

I am not trying to belittle you. I am trying to get you to think clearly and logically. It helps in the game of life. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Based on the way you framed your post, it appears you did not. Go back and read what you posted. "It was going to be voted on." If you knew it was DOA, then it's really not news as Zulu implied in his response.  If it's not news, then it does not deserve a post unless you wanted to comment on the strategy being employed by the GOP. But you made no such comment. 

I am not trying to belittle you. I am trying to get you to think clearly and logically. It helps in the game of life. 

It is gonna be voted on in the house probably pass than die in the senate as the article stated. It's a great strategy. Show all the people that dont want more money in our pockets