Colquitt County Defense vs Destrehan Offense

RedZone

Colquitt County no doubt had the best defense I saw this weekend.

I felt like the McEachern offense was really bad though. A very unsure QB, sloppy looking OL play and they had NO game plan that I saw besides the slant pass and basic running plays.

I think Destrehan would create some problems for Colquitt defensively. That's my take.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Colquitt County no doubt had the best defense I saw this weekend.

I felt like the McEachern offense was really bad though. A very unsure QB, sloppy looking OL play and they had NO game plan that I saw besides the slant pass and basic running plays.

I think Destrehan would create some problems for Colquitt defensively. That's my take.

The one weakness I saw in the Colquitt defense was on the deep ball. McEachern had a few opportunities but narrowly missed. This could be fixed with our missing DL starters, we would have a stronger pass rush.

Overall, the defense played very well. The Blackhat D absolutely flys to the ball and Jay Ward at CB is impressive. I expect we will get a little better once two of our best DT returns to action. Unfortunately our best DE will be out for the season which has forced us into playing our best LB (Zy Brockington, Soph.) on the defensive line.

• Thanks 1