Staff member of democratic senator locked up

HSFBfan

55 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The staffer worked for the democratic senator we all saw giving something in an envelope to Fords lawyer during the BK testimony. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/capitol-police-probe-additional-doxxing-incidents-targeting-senators-including-rand-paul.amp

Hahahaha.  A 27 year old intern?  Get a f’in job, dude.

Just now, Blueliner said:

This is a pretty incredible, but not a surprising story at all. This is going to get bigger imho. This has become an “accepted” practice within certain factions of the Federal Gvnt. This guy needs to go to jail to send serious message that this an unacceptable and dangerous practice.

And if ford lied under oath she needs to have charges brought upon her so she can flip on the leaders who helped her make this whole story up. 

This can get real big. And the Republicans have woken up. Looks like the senate will be under Republican hands with a big margin

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Doesnt matter......still represents the party and the office of the elected official 

What are you talking about?  No kidding he represents them and is in big trouble.

All I’m saying is that the guy is almost 30 and is answering mail and constituent requests for flags that were flown on top of then Capitol.  For free.  He’s a loser.

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

What are you talking about?  No kidding he represents them and is in big trouble.

The guy is almost 30 and is answering mail and constituent requests for flags that were flown on top of then Capitol.  For free.  He’s a loser.

I thought u told me to get a job. I read your response wrong. 

Yes everything you said is true. I hope he is singing in prison and is flipping on all sorts of people.....what was in that envelope 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I thought u told me to get a job. I read your response wrong. 

Yes everything you said is true. I hope he is singing in prison and is flipping on all sorts of people.....what was in that envelope 

Dude I know you’re out there grinding.  Nothing but respect for people who work and don’t live off mom and dads money in DC.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

And if ford lied under oath she needs to have charges brought upon her so she can flip on the leaders who helped her make this whole story up. 

This can get real big. And the Republicans have woken up. Looks like the senate will be under Republican hands with a big margin

I hope that you’re right. 🙏👍