Carol City v Southridge clips

954gator

23 minutes ago, GrecoRoman said:

How do you think they would do against IMG? They look to have some serious size & speed

Who knows.  I do know they can throw the ball though.   You need that to play IMG.   They played IMG close two years ago and hung a bit last year, but last year they had no QB.    Of course those were kick off classics that people out of state think don't matter.

They're saying this is the best Carol City offense there ever was, but it's still always going to be just a hypothetical.  

18 hours ago, 954gator said:

Who knows.  I do know they can throw the ball though.   You need that to play IMG.   They played IMG close two years ago and hung a bit last year, but last year they had no QB.    Of course those were kick off classics that people out of state think don't matter.

They're saying this is the best Carol City offense there ever was, but it's still always going to be just a hypothetical.  

Makes sense - thanks.  Why don't Carol City and Miami Central form one team with their best players so then playing IMG can be more apples vs apples.  Of course it's still not bc that's just a couple publics around the same hood but to me that team is whippin IMG's ass lol.  Or anyone elses for that matter