Our founding fathers were 100% right.

HSFBfan

You cannot leave government up to the common man they would completely mess it up. The dems are now going after the electoral college. They lose one election and they have gone bat shit crazy. Idk how people talk to a Democrat associate with a Democrat etc. For the people on this board who do not have every demcrat on ignore idk how you do it. 

Im sure it wasn’t intended originally, but the electoral college’s primary function now is to ensure that California doesn’t decide the entire election for the other 49 states. 

Hillary won by 2.8 million but won California by over 3 million votes alone. So that means California would have decided the election. The place that harbors illegal and punishes people worse for mis gendering someone over intentionally giving them AIDS. A state that hates America so much they were trying to pass legislation to break away from it. 

I thank God every day that Trump is President. He is pushing back on the evil that Obama instilled and Hillary wanted to continue. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Im sure it wasn’t intended originally, but the electoral college’s primary function now is to ensure that California doesn’t decide the entire election for the other 49 states. 

Hillary won by 2.8 million but won California by over 3 million votes alone. So that means California would have decided the election. The place that harbors illegal and punishes people worse for mis gendering someone over intentionally giving them AIDS. A state that hates America so much they were trying to pass legislation to break away from it. 

I thank God every day that Trump is President. He is pushing back on the evil that Obama instilled and Hillary wanted to continue. 

Exactly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Actions like this will attract more Trump supporters for 2020. The same goes for the new Muslim Senator from MN that called POTUS a mother focker yesterday. People in purple states will never side with those extremist types. 

As much as I agree with you the next generation after me is as soft and brainwashed than any before. They love these people. They are the ones putting these people in office. Muslims have done so much damage and these people have just put them in one of the most powerful positions in our government. The swearing in of these people to me is a national disgrace and a threat to our national security. 

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I travel extensively therefore I see and hear a lot. I agree with you re the next gen in the NYC tri-state area. In other areas that's not the case at all, especially in the South and the Midwest. Conservative values are still flourishing in between the coasts. 

Good to know