The beginning of the End

DarterBlue

More capitulation as POTUS agrees to a three week cease fire. What drove DJT's success was his pigheaded stubbornness and his unwillingness to ever be seen as accepting defeat. Well in a second act, the first was his capitulation to the House Speaker, he has agreed to a temporary deal without achieving his main objective. 

I believe we are seeing the end of the DJT Presidency. My prediction is he agrees to exit before the end of 2019 in exchange for a deal to avoid prosecution at the end of his Presidency. 

He has had a unique and interesting run. But as they say, all good things come to an end. Pence will be the caretaker till the 2020 elections when I hope we will get a Democrat or a sane Republican such as Kasich. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

He’ll be standing on the steps of the capitol on 1/21/21...either being sworn in again, or handing the reigns to his successor. 

Feel free to head to the bank and fill out a deposit slip. 

I think the high altitude of your flight has impaired your capacity to think on this one. You heard it from me first. That's all I gotta say!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

More capitulation as POTUS agrees to a three week cease fire. What drove DJT's success was his pigheaded stubbornness and his unwillingness to ever be seen as accepting defeat. Well in a second act, the first was his capitulation to the House Speaker, he has agreed to a temporary deal without achieving his main objective. 

I believe we are seeing the end of the DJT Presidency. My prediction is he agrees to exit before the end of 2019 in exchange for a deal to avoid prosecution at the end of his Presidency. 

He has had a unique and interesting run. But as they say, all good things come to an end. Pence will be the caretaker till the 2020 elections when I hope we will get a Democrat or a sane Republican such as Kasich. 

Hes waiting to use the nuclear option and he knows hes going to win 2020

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

No, he's come to the realization that the walls are closing in. He will be remembered by history, but not necessarily in a good way. 

They are nowhere near him. The left will salivate all day over roger stone but roger literally said a year ago when he was on infowars that he knew they were going to come after him. 

Trump will run and win again. There is nobody that will beat him. Everything that matters and that's $$$$$ is going great

But it's ok we will never agree. I dont dislike or hate you though 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

They are nowhere near him. The left will salivate all day over roger stone but roger literally said a year ago when he was on infowars that he knew they were going to come after him. 

Trump will run and win again. There is nobody that will beat him. Everything that matters and that's $$$$$ is going great

You are wrong. In his speech he was slurring his words. This is not a symptom of a healthy individual. He's done and will soon announce it. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You are wrong. In his speech he was slurring his words. This is not a symptom of a healthy individual. He's done and will soon announce it. 

Ok if you want to believe that that's fine. Your allowed your opinion. But I can say your wrong about your opinion as well 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Like I said, "The Jury is out." If I am wrong or right, we will know by summer, if not before.

That is not a long time to wait.

Hes not leaving. You'll have to go after him and if you dont get him itll be a big egg on the Democrats face same when the Republicans mpeached Clinton but couldnt remove him and he did 2 terms 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes not leaving. You'll have to go after him and if you dont get him itll be a big egg on the Democrats face same when the Republicans mpeached Clinton but couldnt remove him and he did 2 terms 

Believe what you want. Time is the acid test. Clinton's impeachment centered around sex (even though I suspect he was nearly as shady as POTUS). Trump's, if it comes to that, will involve a lot more. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Believe what you want. Time is the acid test. Clinton's impeachment centered around sex (even though I suspect he was nearly as shady as POTUS). Trump's, if it comes to that, will involve a lot more. 

Like I said roll the dice and if you dont ger him the Democrats will be dead in the water why do you think they keep pulling back from that idea