Johnny Miller's last broadcast

hardhit1

16 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Johnny Miller's last broadcast

Was this his last hurrah or was he forced out?

I mainly watch only majors but wasn’t aware there was an issue

anything controversial or possibly just not entertaining to a new generation?   

Know he’s not a booth guy but I love flaherty — was at a Valero Texas open VIP event about 10 years ago where he was featured speaker at dinner to about 1500 people under a huge tent — about 1 minute in the lights failed for about 30 seconds and when they came back on he was standing there without pants — pretty sure it was spontaneous — great wit 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

I mainly watch only majors but wasn’t aware there was an issue

anything controversial or possibly just not entertaining to a new generation?   

Know he’s not a booth guy but I love flaherty — was at a Valero Texas open VIP event about 10 years ago where he was featured speaker at dinner to about 1500 people under a huge tent — about 1 minute in the lights failed for about 30 seconds and when they came back on he was standing there without pants — pretty sure it was spontaneous — great wit 

I've played his home course at Silverado, and spent a night at the resort.  Also played in a corporate event where JM played a hole with each foursome.  Very proud to report that I sunk a 30 ft. sloping birdie putt in the rain with JM being the first one to atta boy me!

• Like 2