Columbia looking for games

Columbiafan

9 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

He said Game not a practice scrimmage 

Heads up we actually tried back in 2016 team to schedule IMG halfway through the season, our team was basically packed and ready to go only for the school board to deny us any travel due to a fuckin hurricane

We also were interested in playing them the following year but couldn't get a common opening

And I actually did talk to Columbia admins after the KOC this year and impression I was given was they would play IMG again at their house if they want to give us a paycheck like they gave us this year

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

With no ability to offer a respectable travel stipend, it's gonna have to be a regional opponent. 

You are most likely right on that 

There is still a few solid FL teams I'm hearing have openings on those 2 weeks so we could end up getting something respectable

I only wish I knew what games we did have

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

With no ability to offer a respectable travel stipend, it's gonna have to be a regional opponent. 

Fortunate thing though for future is our "region" includes being in the strongest region potentially in the country with in state FL teams, bordering GA and AL, and SC, MS and LA all close proximity

Though it probably is too late for this schedule to nail a top quality OOS team in this region it could be a huge opportunity down the line

• Like 1