Dabo gave his players PEDs.

HSFBfan

On 2/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, HSFBfan said:

I just saw a story on the score that said dabo gave 3 players of his PEDs. If this ends up being true the nC should be stripped. Should be a vacant national title. This is unacceptable as a coach. Someone on this board said they had a feeling hes not running a clean program 

Auburn had ineligible players on 2010 team 

If they strip Clemson they better strip auburn as well

The simple fact is it would be bullshit to strip them of national championship and not strip every win

And I don't see this as a big enough violation to strip them of every win 

It also devalues the championship by doing so, they didn't strip the saints of super bowl for doing bounties so why do it in this case??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Also based on article I read the 3 players were the 3 who were suspended for the playoffs so they couldn't strip them of either playoff game since the 3 didn't play in either game

No they didnt play. But dabo has to be held accountable for this if in fact the school gave PEDs to the players. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

No they arent going to touch it. Just me reaching for the stars on that comment. 

I can see a 4 game suspension like meyers next year 

That is a possibility, (they may plead to 2 games since Clemson self reported and potentially limited the damage the NCAA would do)

It really depends on how far NCAA wants to pursue it, of course Clemson isn't a program known for getting in a lot of trouble so they may go light on them as a result (a school like Miami or SMU would be thrown a hammer at them if it was them)