NJ football gov body limits full contact for practice 2019

SJR89

I am for the game being safer....but this puts NJ at a disadvantage for oos games ...and in general the health of the players early in the season.....it takes awhile to get into " hitting shape "....and this new rule is not helpful....now instead of hitting spread out ....it will need to rushed to maximize time...and to be frank...this really hurts the " BIG 3 "  for our week 0 to 3  OOS games..........and to throw in an analogy not for a political discussion but because it fits....if NJ does this but every other state has a different rule then whats the point........much like their should be a universal rules on buying guns...whats the point if NJ has strict rules if I can go to PA or MD or VA......this just sucks

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2019/02/13/nj-football-njsiaa-passes-bill-recude-full-contact-practice-hours/2863168002/

10 hours ago, SJR89 said:

I am for the game being safer....but this puts NJ at a disadvantage for oos games ...and in general the health of the players early in the season.....it takes awhile to get into " hitting shape "....and this new rule is not helpful....now instead of hitting spread out ....it will need to rushed to maximize time...and to be frank...this really hurts the " BIG 3 "  for our week 0 to 3  OOS games..........and to throw in an analogy not for a political discussion but because it fits....if NJ does this but every other state has a different rule then whats the point........much like their should be a universal rules on buying guns...whats the point if NJ has strict rules if I can go to PA or MD or VA......this just sucks

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2019/02/13/nj-football-njsiaa-passes-bill-recude-full-contact-practice-hours/2863168002/

I posted this yesterday.