Trump wins at the supreme court today

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

SCOTUS upholds the states’ rights to draw congressional district lines as they see fit. 

Way bigger ruling than the census question, TBH. 

I like the reasoning behind the ruling. The supreme court is not a political tool. Yes I would have liked to see the census question as I believe it would have landed a huge blow to the Democrats but again for the same ruling supreme court is not a political tool. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I like the reasoning behind the ruling. The supreme court is not a political tool. Yes I would have liked to see the census question as I believe it would have landed a huge blow to the Democrats but again for the same ruling supreme court is not a political tool. 

Political bodies should determine the rules of their membership, not the courts.  Contested elections are adjudicated by the House and Senate, not the courts, for example.

Just now, Bormio said:

Political bodies should determine the rules of their membership, not the courts.  Contested elections are adjudicated by the House and Senate, not the courts, for example.

Right but u know the dems will chalk up the no census question as a win as they continue to pour illegals into their states in order to get more representation 

• Sad 1