SJBs Starting RB

ECHS05

Cali guys, who will be SJBs starting RB this season?

I just read where Georgia offered SJB RB Rayshon Luke, who will only be a sophomore this year... But apparently hes one of the fastest guys in the state.

Will Luke be the starter? Or if not, how much will he play? Is he just a track speed guy or does he actually possess some skill at RB. I assume hes pretty good since 247sports has him in their Top 100 (#11 RB, #80 Overall) for the Class of 2022 they just released...

https://247sports.com/Player/Rayshon-Luke-46084269/

Out of the blue question, but it caught my interest & made me wonder who SJBs starting RB is.  Im going to assume its 3* Nate Jones.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Cali guys, who will be SJBs starting RB this season?

I just read where Georgia offered SJB RB Rayshon Luke, who will only be a sophomore this year... But apparently hes one of the fastest guys in the state.

Will Luke be the starter? Or if not, how much will he play? Is he just a track speed guy or does he actually possess some skill at RB. I assume hes pretty good since 247sports has him in their Top 100 (#11 RB, #80 Overall) for the Class of 2022 they just released...

https://247sports.com/Player/Rayshon-Luke-46084269/

Out of the blue question, but it caught my interest & made me wonder who SJBs starting RB is.  Im going to assume its 3* Nate Jones.

Sr. Nathaniel Jones should be the starting back for SJB this year. He was out most of last year with an injury. I would guess that Rayshon Luke and two other Sophs to potentially get a fair amount of reps. I wouldn't be surprised to see Luke in games fairly early as a change of pace back and the others will probably get reps if games turn into blowouts.