Don't tell SJR till after the game but

StJoesFanboy

Centennial beat J Serra 52-0, which is out.  Cent's playing SJB next week.  Everything's falling apart for Joes.

Cent has 2 losses, 1 to MD by 30 points, and the other is to Cathedral.  So, who is Cathedral?

Cathedral has 3 loses, all to good teams (Double Helix, Lincoln, and Carlsbad).  Cath is out.

So, Serra and Cathedral are out.  Carlsbad and Double Helix are in (both again beat Cathedral), along with MD and SJB.

Carlsbad lost to Lawndale, which has 3 non-memorable losses, and is out.  Carlsbad again is in.

Cali would kill us.  Yes, they are 5x our population, but ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i forgot to give you the $20 after reminding myself 10 times.  I was so nervous about the game.  I'm irrationally afraid of BC.  and then when I saw how shiny their helmets were, I was off my game till the 2nd half.

I hope Malone is fine.  My brother loves his recruiting picture.  That's the dude you want on your DL.  Morant's too good looking.  We were fortunate 2 of BC's studs were out.

2 hours ago, StJoesFanboy said:

Centennial beat J Serra 52-0, which is out.  Cent's playing SJB next week.  Everything's falling apart for Joes.

Cent has 2 losses, 1 to MD by 30 points, and the other is to Cathedral.  So, who is Cathedral?

Cathedral has 3 loses, all to good teams (Double Helix, Lincoln, and Carlsbad).  Cath is out.

So, Serra and Cathedral are out.  Carlsbad and Double Helix are in (both again beat Cathedral), along with MD and SJB.

Carlsbad lost to Lawndale, which has 3 non-memorable losses, and is out.  Carlsbad again is in.

Cali would kill us.  Yes, they are 5x our population, but ...

Cathedral Cathlioc lost their Starting QB 2 weeks ago, otherwise they would still be rolling.... Helix is a Very good Team but also lost their #1 RB who Broke Reggie Bush's School Rushing Record.... Helix should still win the SD Open though as they have a good Back up RB...

JSerra was the Most Overrated Team in CA and Likely the Country this year... They wont be competitive with the Top Teams in Cali without a drastic improvement at the QB Position...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Cathedral Cathlioc lost their Starting QB 2 weeks ago, otherwise they would still be rolling.... Helix is a Very good Team but also lost their #1 RB who Broke Reggie Bush's School Rushing Record.... Helix should still win the SD Open though as they have a good Back up RB...

JSerra was the Most Overrated Team in CA and Likely the Country this year... They wont be competitive with the Top Teams in Cali without a drastic improvement at the QB Position...

yeah, and they almost beat Joes, our 4th best team--Bosco, SPP, SHP, and Joes.

My guess is 7-10 Cali teams could beat any NJ team

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

yeah, and they almost beat Joes, our 4th best team--Bosco, SPP, SHP, and Joes.

My guess is 7-10 Cali teams could beat any NJ team

I was kidding about ranking Joes 4.  They could be 1.  If BC were healthy, you could put into a hat BC, Joes, Bosco, and SPP, names, pick one, and be right on some days.