Dylan moses will be returning to Alabama

HSFBfan

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Tua has got to get healthy, not this band aid shit, they’ve been doing over there. 
Tua needs his legs to be THAT qb he was before all these injuries. 
My .02,

BGW

He already stated he more than likely wont be the qb he was. He wont be able to twist as hard as he likes when he throws the ball

I don’t think I’d be the same again because there’s, like metal in here, you know?” he said. “I lose some rotation inward, so I won’t be able to twist as much inward and whatnot. I wouldn’t need that as much. When you’re running, you’re almost always opening up your hip. From the doctors say, they expect a full recovery and I’ll be able to go out there and play football again at 100 percent, it’s just I won’t be able to rotate it internally the same way.”

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He already stated he more than likely wont be the qb he was. He wont be able to twist as hard as he likes when he throws the ball

I don’t think I’d be the same again because there’s, like metal in here, you know?” he said. “I lose some rotation inward, so I won’t be able to twist as much inward and whatnot. I wouldn’t need that as much. When you’re running, you’re almost always opening up your hip. From the doctors say, they expect a full recovery and I’ll be able to go out there and play football again at 100 percent, it’s just I won’t be able to rotate it internally the same way.”

Tua has a great attitude about it reading that bit, but it’s a pretty serious injury when dealing with the hip area. 
I wish nothing but the best for Tua. 
 BGW

• Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Tua has a great attitude about it reading that bit, but it’s a pretty serious injury when dealing with the hip area. 
I wish nothing but the best for Tua. 
 BGW

I just worry about him going forward

Surgery on 2 ankles and a hip

If hes this beat up in college the nfl will kill him

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yep, my sentiments exactly. 
This isn’t a run of the mill ankle sprain or strained mcl...

BGW

Exactly. Unfortunately idk if alabama can redshirt him.

If he can I'd honestly have that conversation. You can redshirt tua and bryce. Have little tua play next year or mac jones 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1