Why some women.......

ChimpGrip

21 hours ago, Horsefly said:

D That’s about avg height chimp.  The way you talk I would have thought you were much shorter

I get too caught up in paying attention to those around me. I am rarely the tallest guy in the room, and the guys I’m taller than are obviously going to be very short. 

21 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Round it up son!!!  I believe avg male in America is 5'8"  I thought you would have been 5'4"  i work with a lady that is 4'8" want me to hook ya up?!

If I were 5’4”......shooooot. And hell to the yeah! The only downfall of shorter woman = very short toes

21 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I know a few attractive tall women that are married to men much shorter than them. It's not your height that a tall woman turn's on too. Can be anything, good sense of humor, listening and taking an interest in what they like, etc... just be yourself and the rest will work itself out man. 2 many single women that are looking for a real man and not some fake internet dude. Don't try to hard on the first few GTG's, relax and be yourself cause that is who you will be when she settles in for the long ride. Screw the ones looking for mother load right out of the gate. A lot of times they are never satisfied. Friends first. Cruises are a good place to meet women, specially spring break cruises. Have fun and don't settle or you may be the one breaking a heart and that sucks too.

That’s true. I don’t have the best conversational skills, that I know. I have a bad habit of talking a bit too much about myself or getting bored of conversations (because the topic don’t interest me)

20 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

PS, Met my wife through a good friend. I don't drink hard so I was always clear headed and made fewer mistakes. And never drink more than your date.

Will keep in mind! Good thing is, I drink one beer a year. 

20 hours ago, thc6795 said:

You bitch so much chick back away. Take control. Alpha male dont be a bitch....

Haha, the good news is, I keep this to myself around girls. I do open up around certain friends, family, and people here to vent. I do it to avoid an internal build-up, those never end well (when not taken care of). Again, I know I have problems