Why some women.......

ChimpGrip

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

Yeah, you just never know 

They don't know. Chicks today suck

This is what happens when they have choices and not what it was 50-60 years ago when they married a man who went to work and they stayed home.

Now they have their own ambitions careers etc. Now you must live up to their lives and their lives change everyday based upon what their friends are doing

Again to sum it up they are FUCKING NUTS

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They don't know. Chicks today suck

This is what happens when they have choices and not what it was 50-60 years ago when they married a man who went to work and they stayed home.

Now they have their own ambitions careers etc. Now you must live up to their lives and their lives change everyday based upon what their friends are doing

Again to sum it up they are FUCKING NUTS

Yes it is definitely different now. Many of them are extremely shallow.

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Extremely. Dont waste ur time.

Stay single. Have fun.

Dont get involved in their craziness

See, one side of me is ready to “settle down” so I can have that “someone” in my life to live with, someone who will be loyal and treat me right. All that good stuff. My brother will be married soon and I see how they take care of each other (and occasional disagreements of course) and I thought I’d like something like that one day.

On the other hand, if I do that I will not be able to do any more exploration. 

Speaking of shallowness, the whole height thing is still very discouraging. Unless your a Bezos, Saban, or Prince (shorter guys) you feel like you’re in a teenagers body when your around a bunch of people taller than you. It’s even worse when the most attractive woman in the room are also taller. Makes me frustrated, angry, and sick. 

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

See, one side of me is ready to “settle down” so I can have that “someone” in my life to live with, someone who will be loyal and treat me right. All that good stuff. My brother will be married soon and I see how they take care of each other (and occasional disagreements of course) and I thought I’d like something like that one day.

On the other hand, if I do that I will not be able to do any more exploration. 

Doesnt work anymore

It's a farce 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Speaking of shallowness, the whole height thing is still very discouraging. Unless your a Bezos, Saban, or Prince (shorter guys) you feel like you’re in a teenagers body when your around a bunch of people taller than you. It’s even worse when the most attractive woman in the room are also taller. Makes me frustrated, angry, and sick. 

I've heard you talk about your lack of height before, how tall are you? 

22 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

I know a few attractive tall women that are married to men much shorter than them. It's not your height that a tall woman turn's on too. Can be anything, good sense of humor, listening and taking an interest in what they like, etc... just be yourself and the rest will work itself out man. 2 many single women that are looking for a real man and not some fake internet dude. Don't try to hard on the first few GTG's, relax and be yourself cause that is who you will be when she settles in for the long ride. Screw the ones looking for mother load right out of the gate. A lot of times they are never satisfied. Friends first. Cruises are a good place to meet women, specially spring break cruises. Have fun and don't settle or you may be the one breaking a heart and that sucks too.