Republicans doing well in special elections

Bormio

15 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Well, I'm convinced!

You know that old saying "As the city council of Staunton, Virginia goes...so goes the country."

I think Woodrow Wilson said that, might've been Grover Cleveland though; someone fact-check me.

It isn’t the seats, it is the issue that is important to many voters, nationally.  Guns

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 10:02 AM, maxchoboian said:

I didn't believe that you continually got ballots for kids no longer in your house, for 10 years, after you said you communicated with the county repeatedly, by various methods, over those 10 years, that the individuals no longer lived at your residence. As I said in the earlier thread where we discussed this, I don't disagree it can happen. But I do disagree that it happens after someone notifies the county for 10 years that there is a problem. Likewise, you went on to say in that thread that getting a ballot for someone no longer in your household is probably evidence that everyone who has a deceased family member is getting an extra vote sent to them too. So, I chose not to believe you.

Well, well well. I told you I keep trying to stop these ballots and jury duty notices for my two kids who haven't lived in this house since 2012 and 2013. So not 10 years yet. It appears we have finally gotten through to them on the 2012 one, finally after 8 years. But, the one we talked about in late 2019, that they said they would take care of stopping the jury duty and the ballots they STILL haven't done so after 7 years of trying. 

So now we only get 3 ballots for 2 people.

IMG_0742.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1