If Centennial, CA had a John Ehret (NOLA) defense...

TheRealCAJ

On 5/24/2017 at 7:16 PM, ECHS05 said:

Not if they keep losing players left & right.

Dont get all uppity just bc they played an IMG team close that didnt even practice the week of that game, and flew to CA the day of the game.

Don't get uppity and try to diminish CC's 3 TD favorable comparison to Grayson bs a common oppoment

or, are they not connected because IMG didn't have enough practice time?

seems to me that they had ample time to install an offense they apparently didn't have to use against Grayson -- I'm sure CC only game-planned to defend the QB draw and Ahmad no idea that guy could also throw

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Pops said:

Don't get uppity and try to diminish CC's 3 TD favorable comparison to Grayson bs a common oppoment

or, are they not connected because IMG didn't have enough practice time?

seems to me that they had ample time to install an offense they apparently didn't have to use against Grayson -- I'm sure CC only game-planned to defend the QB draw and Ahmad no idea that guy could also throw

Excellent point Pops.  It is much tougher to install an offensive scheme.   No doubt IMG had been working all summer on the game plan for Cen10.  They just went vanilla vs. Grayson because they knew they could win without showing Cen10 anything.  IMG beats Grayson much worse if they had unleashed the dogs like they did the following week.

• Like 1