Problems with Atlanta metro voting

Sweetlarry

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Um, a non sequitur on your part. Hardly surprising, though. The whole point is not whether its dem vs dem or rep vs rep, it is providing the right to vote. Five hour delays are a disgrace, especially in a country which purports to be the world's leader in democracy.  

Blue, are you in Atlanta? Do you know who controls these polling places that are having issues? 

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Blue, are you in Atlanta? Do you know who controls these polling places that are having issues? 

The answers are no and no. But your post had nothing to do with that. If you will take the time to go back and read it, you will understand what I am saying. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The answers are no and no. But your post had nothing to do with that. If you will take the time to go back and read it, you will understand what I am saying. 

I get what you’re saying but, as usual, you can’t or won’t try to understand the other side and are determined to make everything everybody else’s fault. 

The lack of accountability on the democratic side in Atlanta has been this way for decades. I am good friends with Michael and Jerome Russell. Two of the wealthiest black men in Atlanta and people who’ve donated millions to the cause. Their disdain for their own party’s inability to get even the smallest things right is driving them nuts. When people like this start to consider moving their money to back people other than their usual suspects, it’s very telling.

They are not becoming republicans, mind you, but are tired of the people they financially back constantly screwing up the simplest of tasks. 

A new day may be coming for Atlanta Democrat’s. I am curious as to how it will be received. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I get what you’re saying but, as usual, you can’t or won’t try to understand the other side and are determined to make everything everybody else’s fault. 

The lack of accountability on the democratic side in Atlanta has been this way for decades. I am good friends with Michael and Jerome Russell. Two of the wealthiest black men in Atlanta and people who’ve donated millions to the cause. Their disdain for their own party’s inability to get even the smallest things right is driving them nuts. When people like this start to consider moving their money to back people other than their usual suspects, it’s very telling.

They are not becoming republicans, mind you, but are tired of the people they financially back constantly screwing up the simplest of tasks. 

A new day may be coming for Atlanta Democrat’s. I am curious as to how it will be received. 

Man, I am not even sure how you diverged into your latest commentary. But anyway, I wish you well. Peace, bro. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Avoidance is the best way keep safe-

Keep safe

Trust me, I am trying. This will be my first fall in 22 years that I will not attend any live football games. I refuse to till we have an effective treatment or a vaccine. I am a senior citizen and though in good health, I don't think it's worth the risk. 

• Like 1