How to lose $30,000 in one Fucking day

imaGoodBoyNow

You need to take a timeout and do the following: 1. Assess whether trading is right for you. 2. If yes, read a few books on trading. If you want I can recommend some privately. 3. After you have read them, paper trade for a month. No money at stake just pick entry points and exits for whatever vehicles strike your fancy. 4. If you have survived all of that, begin trading again.

I am going to be honest with you. If you keep doing what you are currently doing, you will bust out. You are not managing your risk and you have not come up with a methodology. You compound that by wanting to drive the fastest car when you are still learning to drive.

I am not trying to be a dick. I am actually trying to help you. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You need to take a timeout and do the following: 1. Assess whether trading is right for you. 2. If yes, read a few books on trading. If you want I can recommend some privately. 3. After you have read them, paper trade for a month. No money at stake just pick entry points and exits for whatever vehicles strike your fancy. 4. If you have survived all of that, begin trading again.

I am going to be honest with you. If you keep doing what you are currently doing, you will bust out. You are not managing your risk and you have not come up with a methodology. You compound that by wanting to drive the fastest car when you are still learning to drive.

I am not trying to be a dick. I am actually trying to help you. 

that was the day I took the hit on chk and all my oil stocks went down, 

yes I was trying to do too much before understanding the basics of this game

def gotta stay in my lane

• Like 2