MTP Answer the question

Sweetlarry

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Ya see ng, dude has whines and nauseum about community pride and all that hullabaloo. Then his team picks a guy from timbuktu to lead all of this prideful locals. 

Basically told errrbody that they have no local men worth a shot to lead their program. 

Close enough, he came from Phenix City, AL. But many schools pull coaches from other states, like Colquitt did with Rush Propst. Is there a legitimate issue with that? Like, is it against a set of rules?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Close enough, he came from Phenix City, AL. But many schools pull coaches from other states, like Colquitt did with Rush Propst. Is there a legitimate issue with that? Like, is it against a set of rules?

No. Not at all. But when your platform is “community pride” and locals only and stuff. It’s all he talks about. 

Then when they had to hire a leader for their homegrown kids they went OOS. That tells me his platform is bullshit. 

BTW, our coach is OOS. I don’t have a problem with OOD, OOD or whatever. The problem is hypocrisy. 

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

No. Not at all. But when your platform is “community pride” and locals only and stuff. It’s all he talks about. 

Then when they had to hire a leader for their homegrown kids they went OOS. That tells me his platform is bullshit. 

BTW, our coach is OOS. I don’t have a problem with OOD, OOD or whatever. The problem is hypocrisy. 

Gotcha. Just looking at Coach Morgan, he looks like a no-nonsense type person, but still loves his kids to the moon and back. Haven't seen or met him in person, but I'm guessing he'd be similar to my prediction.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Gotcha. Just looking at Coach Morgan, he looks like a no-nonsense type person, but still loves his kids to the moon and back. Haven't seen or met him in person, but I'm guessing he'd be similar to my prediction.

He is a good dude. My favorite thing about him is best kid plays. No politics. 

He tell parents to call him for anything they need. Anything. But don’t call about playing time. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

He is a good dude. My favorite thing about him is best kid plays. No politics. 

He tell parents to call him for anything they need. Anything. But don’t call about playing time. 

Sounds similar to Stewie up here at North. His son played football for us in 2017, but he had to work for every snap. He didn't even start on that championship team at MLB. I respect any guy that's fair to all his or her players.

• 2 weeks later...