ID’s for Voting

Nolebull813

Whenever voter ID gets brought up, some left winger in politics spouts off about minorities being directly affected because they can’t get ID’s. 

That is one the most racist things I have ever heard. Saying minorities are too stupid and poor to get a identification card. 

Without ID you cant apply for government assistance. You can’t open a bank account, drive a car or work legally. 

So why isn’t the democrats in charge creating bills to start programs in assisting people to obtain an ID? Seems to be one of the most important things a person in society could possibly possess. 

It seems pretty suspicious that dems refuse to help people get IDs through programs that will help with travel, documents, and fees. 

Why do you think Dems won’t spend any energy helping our most vulnerable citizens obtain identification? 🧐🧐🧐

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whenever voter ID gets brought up, some left winger in politics spouts off about minorities being directly affected because they can’t get ID’s. 

That is one the most racist things I have ever heard. Saying minorities are too stupid and poor to get a identification card. 

Without ID you cant apply for government assistance. You can’t open a bank account, drive a car or work legally. 

So why isn’t the democrats in charge creating bills to start programs in assisting people to obtain an ID? Seems to be one of the most important things a person in society could possibly possess. 

It seems pretty suspicious that dems refuse to help people get IDs through programs that will help with travel, documents, and fees. 

Why do you think Dems won’t spend any energy helping our most vulnerable citizens obtain identification? 🧐🧐🧐

Why dont democrats do anything right for blacks??

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Why dont democrats do anything right for blacks??

Never have, never will. They spend their time and effort drilling the lies and propaganda that Republicans are racist to the point they believe it. 

The ironic thing is most minorities hold conservative values in regards to working hard and living a life of faith. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Never have, never will. They spend their time and effort drilling the lies and propaganda that Republicans are racist to the point they believe it. 

The ironic thing is most minorities hold conservative values in regards to working hard and living a life of faith. 

Yes they do. But a certain party gives people someone to blame for their shortcoming in life

I was having this conversation with a doctor last night. Duke grad. He said the poor get caught in this trap and they never leave the trap

So I said well we have all these programs that are supposed to lift people out of poverty. He said they don't work.

So I agreed and stated then they are failures of a program. And need to be replaced and or redone 

He kept going back to being caught in the poverty trap. So basically once ur poor you just cry about it and do nothing to fix yourself. Is the message I got from.this guy.

And this is one of the many reasons I dont agree with democrats. Always an excuse. Never an answer 

• Like 1