All American

Ga96

Just now, Ga96 said:

Thoughts on the Netflix series ? I had been putting it off but this virus gave me a chance to check it out. 

I figured its a good amount of cali flow on this site and its based on the life of a cali football player.

I finished watching that thing in a week. I liked it, but then again I like anything with football. It starts off about football, but after that it becomes more of a drama. In a football playing sense, it's not realistic, as the characters don't actually use correct footwork or form. Although it does have a lot of football in it, the drama stands out more. It's fun to watch though. It's a loose adaptation of New York Giant player Spencer Paysinger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

I finished watching that thing in a week. I liked it, but then again I like anything with football. It starts off about football, but after that it becomes more of a drama. In a football playing sense, it's not realistic, as the characters don't actually use correct footwork or form. Although it does have a lot of football in it, the drama stands out more. It's fun to watch though. It's a loose adaptation of New York Giant player Spencer Paysinger.

I think that's due to it being depicted as a whole of his life and not just the football aspect. As far as techniques go its terrible which is expected. I think older pictures did a better job when it comes to trying to show sports on the big screen. Actors have gotten worse at their rolls when it comes to the athletic side of things. Its weird seeing people that look physically in shape but look like they never heard of the word athlete.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Does give a little insight into cali recruiting