Ngdawg.......

Sweetlarry

35 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Here’s the official letter along with a certificate and other stuff.

We expect a few more this week. 

Didntou ever reach out to the lady that I gave you the info for? 

AF6CCC15-92D9-4957-81B3-F91D996D4050.jpeg

Love to see it! What's best is the hyperlinks in the letter, but the letter is on paper, not online. How are you supposed to click on it?

I didn't reach out, but that's mainly because I'm not looking to go to Alabama. I will probably call UGA and other schools around here to find out if they have something like this.

I like the last part where it says "Where legends are made". Yeah, if you're an Alabama RB, sure. If you're a kicker, drop out.

4 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Love to see it! What's best is the hyperlinks in the letter, but the letter is on paper, not online. How are you supposed to click on it?

I didn't reach out, but that's mainly because I'm not looking to go to Alabama. I will probably call UGA and other schools around here to find out if they have something like this.

I like the last part where it says "Where legends are made". Yeah, if you're an Alabama RB, sure. If you're a kicker, drop out.

She is applying to uga as well, though she doesn’t want to go there. 

They're accepting kids now, btw. She just has to tighten up her essay. 

Vandy is the one! That’s the one we want for her. We are gonna go up again, just have to adjust due to Covid. With Vandy not allowing fans we aren’t going up on 10/3 for the game. Still may go up Sunday for the titans to see Kris play. 

Good luck man. If you have any questions dm me. We’ve done a shit ton of research. Happy to help. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

She is applying to uga as well, though she doesn’t want to go there. 

They're accepting kids now, btw. She just has to tighten up her essay. 

Vandy is the one! That’s the one we want for her. We are gonna go up again, just have to adjust due to Covid. With Vandy not allowing fans we aren’t going up on 10/3 for the game. Still may go up Sunday for the titans to see Kris play. 

Good luck man. If you have any questions dm me. We’ve done a shit ton of research. Happy to help. 

Will do, thank you so much!