Let's Just Put This Gospel Out There...

Rufus69

...playing 2 quarters of football in a game ain't gonna cut it much longer.  The Dawgs need to tighten their ship/shit up and tighten it up fast.  Our O-Line ain't nasty enough.  That's right...I said it.  We need MORE nasty.  We got some big, strong young'uns...but they ain't playing like the opposing team was talking bad about their mamas.  Coach Luke needs to plan a "come to Jesus" intervention real soon.

Now...that said....ya gotta love the Dawg Defense.  Athletes everywhere...including the water girls.  Coach Lanning has them in the zone.  And they gonna need to be coming up against Bama.  If we can actually play for 4 qtrs...we might have a shot at the "gods of greatness".  Might.

OK...OK...Stetson Bennett IV...."Doc" calls him Jake Fromm 2.5.  He has the Fromm mentality for managing the game...but he has WHEELS that Jake didn't.  Can he get us to the promised land?  I don't rightfully know...but I do like the odds.  I mean...he's no Superstar...but he is efficient.   The Bama game will tell us a lot of what we need to know.

I love our punter and our kicker.  We ain't lost a lick.  I can't pronounce the kid's name...but he can durn sure kick the football.

Oh...and one last thing...what was the penalty and all the hub bub over Pickens trying to help the Tennessee QB by cooling him off?  I mean...it ain't like he whipped it out and pissed on him (which I would have preferred).  What is football coming to?

(Smile)

Edit:  I guess I can't go without mentioning my poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs.  We were able to get by Northside of Warner Robins...but we actually didn't look all that great doing so.  I realize we were playing a ton of underclassmen.  A TON.  But when you're a Packer...ya need to play like a PACKER.  I mean...we didn't even give up 14 points to the greatest high school football team assembled by man.  Tighten up Blackhats !!!!!

Rufus>>

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

...playing 2 quarters of football in a game ain't gonna cut it much longer.  The Dawgs need to tighten their ship/shit up and tighten it up fast.  Our O-Line ain't nasty enough.  That's right...I said it.  We need MORE nasty.  We got some big, strong young'uns...but they ain't playing like the opposing team was talking bad about their mamas.  Coach Luke needs to plan a "come to Jesus" intervention real soon.

Now...that said....ya gotta love the Dawg Defense.  Athletes everywhere...including the water girls.  Coach Lanning has them in the zone.  And they gonna need to be coming up against Bama.  If we can actually play for 4 qtrs...we might have a shot at the "gods of greatness".  Might.

OK...OK...Stetson Bennett IV...."Doc" calls him Jake Fromm 2.5.  He has the Fromm mentality for managing the game...but he has WHEELS that Jake didn't.  Can he get us to the promised land?  I don't rightfully know...but I do like the odds.  I mean...he's no Superstar...but he is efficient.   The Bama game will tell us a lot of what we need to know.

I love our punter and our kicker.  We ain't lost a lick.  I can't pronounce the kid's name...but he can durn sure kick the football.

Oh...and one last thing...what was the penalty and all the hub bub over Pickens trying to help the Tennessee QB by cooling him off?  I mean...it ain't like he whipped it out and pissed on him (which I would have preferred).  What is football coming to?

(Smile)

Edit:  I guess I can't go without mentioning my poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs.  We were able to get by Northside of Warner Robins...but we actually didn't look all that great doing so.  I realize we were playing a ton of underclassmen.  A TON.  But when you're a Packer...ya need to play like a PACKER.  I mean...we didn't even give up 14 points to the greatest high school football team assembled by man.  Tighten up Blackhats !!!!!

Rufus>>

Bama covers easy.