Why is Alleghany High School NC claiming they are playing Grayson instead of Hoover.

HooverOutlaw

4 hours ago, Fred said:

You don't think Grayson had anything to do with those mistakes?  They were all self generated?  Really?

Yes Grayson made the plays and we did not.  I just think if we can play great in special teams we can make it a close game. Remember with 9 minutes left it was 22-14 grayson. Total yards at that point was Hoover 217 Grayson 211. Yes I know Grayson was better coached and prepared that night with 3 x the talent.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fred said:

The closest Marriott is at Stone Mountain Park.  It is a solid 45 minutes away from the high school.  The rest are at least an hour or more away in Friday afternoon traffic.  If you can let me know which one, I'll try to give you the best way to get to the stadium and where to park.

Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown this was given 5 stars by The Great Ric Flair.

We are going to college football hall game Sat morning. If Hoover wins we are planning on putting hot lanta to bed that night. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown this was given 5 stars by The Great Ric Flair.

We are going to college football hall game Sat morning. If Hoover wins we are planning on putting hot lanta to bed that night. 

Just be aware that from Midtown to Grayson on Friday afternoon is at least 1.5 hours if not pushing 2 depending on traffic.  Win or lose, good luck on putting Atlanta to bed.  Lots have tried, few have succeeded.  :D