Kentucky preview

HSFBfan

8 hours ago, American Male said:

Corbin KY beats Alcoa TN!

B|

I thought last week when Alcoa only beat Grace Chr. Acad. 30-14 it was just first game jitters, but they must be down. 

Hell, all the flag bearers in TN are losing. Maryville lost to Oakland, who got whipped at the Hoover 7 on 7 (although Oakland has never been a passing team) and Ensworth got upset by CPA. All we have left is Brentwood Acad. and MBA. 

Oh woe is us!! 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I thought last week when Alcoa only beat Grace Chr. Acad. 30-14 it was just first game jitters, but they must be down. 

Hell, all the flag bearers in TN are losing. Maryville lost to Oakland, who got whipped at the Hoover 7 on 7 (although Oakland has never been a passing team) and Ensworth got upset by CPA. All we have left is Brentwood Acad. and MBA. 

Oh woe is us!! 

I'm a wee bit surprised myself at what's going on in both Kentucky and Tennessee HS Football so far this early in the year! Bowling Green came to Louisville Friday night and lost by 14 points to PRP (Pleasure Ridge Park)...That was a Stunning Loss!!!

B|

4 hours ago, American Male said:

I'm a wee bit surprised myself at what's going on in both Kentucky and Tennessee HS Football so far this early in the year! Bowling Green came to Louisville Friday night and lost by 14 points to PRP (Pleasure Ridge Park)...That was a Stunning Loss!!!

B|

Trinity is still chugging along, though. They've beaten two quality teams in Carmel and WC. I think Trinity and WC are both top 25 right now. That was a hell of a game! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Trinity is still chugging along, though. They've beaten two quality teams in Carmel and WC. I think Trinity and WC are both top 25 right now. That was a hell of a game! 

There were a lot of BIG plays for both teams that led to scores...All of WC's TD's came on plays of 30+ yards...Trinity had to work for a few of their scores...The WC Defense was pretty stout even though they gave up 42 points, they still made Trinity work for the points they scored!

B|