Players strength conditioning

Fred

I was in the weight building last week and was looking at some of the current records posted on the wall for the various exercises and was astounded.  We have a junior that is listed at 300lbs+ that is squatting 650lbs and bench pressing 425lbs!  Now I'm not trying to get in a competition with other teams/players but my goodness!  We never had kids this big and strong when I was in school.  Last year when we played IMG their O line was on average was I think 2 inches taller and 30-40lbs heavier than the Atlanta Falcons.  Are kids this size still an anomaly or does everyone see this across the board.

We also didn't have girls that looked in their twenties like they do now but that's another topic.  I'm convinced it is the steroids in the milk doing this.  ^_^

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fred said:

I was in the weight building last week and was looking at some of the current records posted on the wall for the various exercises and was astounded.  We have a junior that is listed at 300lbs+ that is squatting 650lbs and bench pressing 425lbs!  Now I'm not trying to get in a competition with other teams/players but my goodness!  We never had kids this big and strong when I was in school.  Last year when we played IMG their O line was on average was I think 2 inches taller and 30-40lbs heavier than the Atlanta Falcons.  Are kids this size still an anomaly or does everyone see this across the board.

We also didn't have girls that looked in their twenties like they do now but that's another topic.  I'm convinced it is the steroids in the milk doing this.  ^_^

HGH!

I believe that I told the tale in the past, of the call girlesque clad lil lady, who I saw walking towards Richmond Academy High School in Augusta, Ga., several years ago! And as she approached the school, she turned into Tubman MIDDLE SCHOOL next door!O.o

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

HGH!

I believe that I told the tale in the past, of the call girlesque clad lil lady, who I saw walking towards Richmond Academy High School in Augusta, Ga., several years ago! And as she approached the school, she turned into Tubman MIDDLE SCHOOL next door!O.o

:o