NJ Rankings

HSFBfan

Go ahead and beat me up but ill take a stab at the state of NJ

SPP- played Union City shut them out. Not a big deal in terms of a W for SPP. I had them #1 going in and ill keep them there

BC- Beat DPC 44-21. Has the offense. Do they have the defense to hold other teams down

PC- Beat AW who was #1 in 5A in PA in the rain.

DBP- Lost to Byrnes in SC. Should have won that game. Teel will learn from his mistakes hopefully. Berger looks like the real deal and the offense line sounded good in the beginning of the game. Who will be the full time starting QB is my question

SJR- Beat DFB in a non competitive game. Not sure what they are at this point.

DPC- Just doesnt have the coaching or depth to really play 4 quarters of FB

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

SPP- played Union City shut them out. Not a big deal in terms of a W for SPP. I had them #1 going in and ill keep them there

BC- Beat DPC 44-21. Has the offense. Do they have the defense to hold other teams down

DBP- Lost to Byrnes in SC. Should have won that game. Teel will learn from his mistakes hopefully. Berger looks like the real deal and the offense line sounded good in the beginning of the game. Who will be the full time starting QB is my question

After one week I would just interchange SJR and Bosco.

1-SPP

2- BC

3- PC

4-SJR

5- DBP

6- DP

Will probably change every week. 1-5 are very close going by 1 game.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

i agree. It would have been fun to have SJR thrown in there just because of the rivalries. But unfortunately they arent and so itll be DPC vs SJR for the G3 state

3 is a done deal before the season even starts. PC seems to be lurking in the backround and had a great game last week.

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

SJR

SPP

DBP 

BC

PC 

PJ

DPC 

Lscreen shot this cause three weeks this will wat ur polls will look like 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

nor sure how you keep DB ahead of SJR....they blow the game.vs Byrnes...not sure who would be better but DFB was #5 in florida and they got bitch slapped in montvale.......not a great start for Teel....and pretty much every year we get the disrespected for some reason...really dont know why...but LiberalTrump has it right......VIR FIDELIS 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

nor sure how you keep DB ahead of SJR....they blow the game.vs Byrnes...not sure who would be better but DFB was #5 in florida and they got bitch slapped in montvale.......not a great start for Teel....and pretty much every year we get the disrespected for some reason...really dont know why...but LiberalTrump has it right......VIR FIDELIS 

Byrnes to me is better then DFB. So in terms of opponents im giving the nod to DBP over SJR because of the opponent that they played. DFB had absolutely nothing on offense to test SJR at all. So basically im reserving my right to give SJR another look this week when they play SJC. If they beat SJC they jump over DBP.  SJR is not #1 in the state of NJ for now and wasnt going into the season

Ding ding ding ... finally someone who thinks outside the box

for the last decade Bosco was number 1 kno doubt but times have changed ... now today even tho St joes have proved it year in and year out .. they get no respect.... but u guys got so used to it being Bosco better than joes , that today ur afraid to admit st joes is better cAuse u don't know how to live life with joes being top dog for a year

• Like 1