I would like to take this opportunity to thank the academy!

ORabidOne

For removing the onus placed upon the Colquitt County Packers, by those pesky pundits who know NOT of what they speak! REBUILDING means exACTLY THAT! They MUSTA been into that Lime Sink Elixir, I tell you! Is 2018 heah yet?:$ 

On a totally unrelated note! There are three ways of analyzing the third quarter, to the end of the Brookwood game last night! Either the wild ponies lost focus, or Colquitt began to either awaken from their slumber! Or they are growing up before our very eyes! From the 9:00 minute mark of the third quarter, til the running up of the score episode from the three yard line in the final minute! The Colquitt County black hats SHUT UM DOWN! STAY turned to this HAWG Channel for future offerings!

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

For removing the onus placed upon the Colquitt County Packers, by those pesky pundits who know NOT of what they speak! REBUILDING means exACTLY THAT! Is 2018 heah yet?:$

I think it's a huge compliment to be ranked and thought of highly even in a rebuilding year. Even with the loss, Calpreps lists us at 105. Still in pretty good company considering the number of teams in the country.

As an aside... I've heard it said that we'll beat Brookwood if we see them again in the playoffs. That jump they got on us was the killer. Got stunned and couldn't generate the offense to overcome it. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think it's a huge compliment to be ranked and thought of highly even in a rebuilding year. Even with the loss, Calpreps lists us at 105. Still in pretty good company considering the number of teams in the country.

As an aside... I've heard it said that we'll beat Brookwood if we see them again in the playoffs. That jump they got on us was the killer. Got stunned and couldn't generate the offense to overcome it. 

You probably heard that from ME, as I shouted it to three Brookwood big mouths last evening in the HOMEstands, as they were crying for BLOOD and NO SURVIVORS!

• Haha 1