Pleasant Grove TX 27, Byrd, Louisiana 10

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Texas flexing their muscle with some small no name team beating the tar out of one of Louisiana’s flag bearers. A real eye opener. 

It was 27 - 0 at Halftime.  They played this game last year in Louisiana with water everywhere.  When right down the road they fucked all of us that drove from the Metroplex to see Ryan vs. Bryant  Ark.  Kept our money and canceled the game.  PG is in the 6th lowest Class  in Texas HS Football 4ADII.  😄They beat the #2  team in 3A last week 10 - 7.  Gilmer in District will probably beat them and Carthage will destroy them in the Playoffs.  They do have some D1 kids on that roster.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It was 27 - 0 at Halftime.  They played this game last year in Louisiana with water everywhere.  When right down the road they fucked all of us that drove from the Metroplex to see Ryan vs. Bryant  Ark.  Kept our money and canceled the game.  PG is in the 6th lowest Class  in Texas HS Football 4ADII.  

And they won’t make any noise in that class playoff. Meanwhile Byrd will be right in the thick of things in the largest Louisiana class. They will have sights on the state title. 

I wasn’t at the game but I heard from a reliable source that Byrd was celebrating at the end of the ass kicking because when elite Louisiana teams lose to average Texas teams, they usually go on to win state. Lol

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And they won’t make any noise in that class playoff. Meanwhile Byrd will be right in the thick of things in the largest Louisiana class. They will have sights on the state title. 

I wasn’t at the game but I heard from a reliable source that Byrd was celebrating at the end of the ass kicking because when elite Louisiana teams lose to average Texas teams, they usually go on to win state. Lol

Another one next week.  Texas High vs. Benton, La