Did anyone else see....

whiteshoes

1 hour ago, whiteshoes said:

the interception by the kid from Gulf Shores in the Alabama 5A game?    As good as catch as you will ever see, especially from a defensive back.

He is the starting RB and WR also Ronnie Royal is his name. Gulf Shores is being investigated as I type this. I hope their title stands but who knows. They have cool helmets. They were turned in because local guy who owns a gym in Gulf Shores is paying rent for several players. Something hard to prove unless a pissed off parent spills the beans. Even Ronnie Royal is a transfer. Easy to recruit at Gulf Shores if you love the beach and fishing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He is the starting RB and WR also Ronnie Royal is his name. Gulf Shores is being investigated as I type this. I hope their title stands but who knows. They have cool helmets. They were turned in because local guy who owns a gym in Gulf Shores is paying rent for several players. Something hard to prove unless a pissed off parent spills the beans. Even Ronnie Royal is a transfer. Easy to recruit at Gulf Shores if you love the beach and fishing. 

Have vacationed there several times.    Kind of tracked the team because of that and noted that they were not very good until just recently.    Will be interesting to see if they can continue their winning ways.