Cocoa vs Trinity Christian replay

954gator

16 hours ago, 954gator said:

Was looking for some video of Cocoa and found this figured I'd post it.   Not sure who I want with Cocoa vs BT lol.  

You FLAAAAAWDA people JUST DON'T GET IT! Your football SUCKS! I SEE why Cocoa cancelled on Colquitt NOW! TWENTY FIVE FUCKING PLAYERS on the VARSITY?xDxDxD These teams couldn't beat a rebuilding Colquitt, if they COMBINED! SAME o SAME o Trinity, who couldn't get across midfield at crappy lil Buford a coupla years ago! Rumor has it, that Buford sent them a Christmas card that season, with a picture of the Buford FORTY YARD LINE, since Trinity had never seen it before!xD

Just now, ORabidOne said:

You FLAAAAAWDA people JUST DON'T GET IT! Your football SUCKS! I SEE why Cocoa cancelled on Colquitt NOW! TWENTY FIVE FUCKING PLAYERS on the VARSITY?xDxDxD These teams couldn't beat a rebuilding Colquitt, if they COMBINED! SAME o SAME o Trinity, who couldn't get across midfield at crappy lil Buford a coupla years ago! Rumor has it, that Buford sent them a Christmas card that season, with a picture of the Buford FORTY YARD LINE, since Trinity had never seen it before!xD

You know as much about Florida football as the general board member knows about Canada high school football 

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Same thing #1 at the time in the country said about Cocoa...same thing Bergen said, same thing everyone says. You win some you lose some but Cocoa will play anyone

wilk don't care if you have 100, it is 11 on 11 tough guy...like it has been said over and over...Cocoa played Gorman but won't play 8-5 team...get real 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tiger2016 said:

Same thing #1 at the time in the country said about Cocoa...same thing Bergen said, same thing everyone says. You win some you lose some but Cocoa will play anyone

wilk don't care if you have 100, it is 11 on 11 tough guy...like it has been said over and over...Cocoa played Gorman but won't play 8-5 team...get real 

Rab knows nothing about Florida i wouldn't lose any sleep over What he says 😂 

6 hours ago, Prog8r said:

this is going to be a fight for Cocoa.  BT is a strong team.

Also they're at home.   I could see some extra holding penalties etc coming into play.   Then again I don't see who could slow Hawkins.  Kid is electric.   BT's D isn't that great either, but they can go score for score with most.  

9 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Also they're at home.   I could see some extra holding penalties etc coming into play.   Then again I don't see who could slow Hawkins.  Kid is electric.   BT's D isn't that great either, but they can go score for score with most.  

I expect similar result to cocoa over Trinity/ St Augustine over bartram trail 

Cocoa by 7

9 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

We watched the video. The tiny team running thru the tiny banner and the run onto the field. We can count. 

Rab does not like Buford. He will be critical of them at any turn. He does know however that Buford is no joke. 

To Cocoa's credit they beat BT @ BT by more than Cartersville beat them in Ga.

• Like 2