U-High Completes A Rare Trifecta...

TheRealCAJ

9 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Based on what?

Name?

JC probably shouldve beaten BRC... The ball wasnt bouncing their way, had more to do with luck than anything else. -- for example that stupid PR fumble that, instead of a JC Touchdown it was BRC ball at the 20. 

BRC beat the 5A State Champ Zachary also, 24-14.

The problem is JC and ECA hardly played any of the other top teams.

Doesnt mean they arent still Top 10 LA teams. And honestly it just sounds foolish to say that.

You dont want them in the Top 10 because both of them lost OOS. But those are actually 2 good losses.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

JC probably shouldve beaten BRC... The ball wasnt bouncing their way, had more to do with luck than anything else. -- for example that stupid PR fumble that, instead of a JC Touchdown it was BRC ball at the 20. 

BRC beat the 5A State Champ Zachary also, 24-14.

The problem is JC and ECA hardly played any of the other top teams.

Doesnt mean they arent still Top 10 LA teams. And honestly it just sounds foolish to say that.

You dont want them in the Top 10 because both of them lost OOS. But those are actually 2 good losses.

Curtis outgained the BRC in total yards also.. Like I said, if you watched the game the ball just wasnt bouncing their way.

Another example of that --- Curtis QB Guggenheim broke his index,finger in the 2nd quarter.

Just now, Guccifer said:

There you go again with "good" losses.

Just stop, clown.

Curtis is garbage.

You just need to prop them up because you're obsessed with fluffing Georgia's OOS opponents.

Good losses are good losses. 

Theres a difference in losing 42-7 and 28-27 to a good team.

A 28-27 loss to a good team means you are probably good too. A 42-7 loss means either you had a really bad game and things didnt go your way, or you just arent very good.

"Good losses" exist. Its a thing.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Curtis outgained the BRC in total yards also.. Like I said, if you watched the game the ball just wasnt bouncing their way.

Another example of that --- Curtis QB Guggenheim broke his index,finger in the 2nd quarter.

To be fair, Curtis has a QB with a better arm that they didn't put in on the last drive.  That was coaching.  Should have been willing to pull him from the WR position to get him under center.  A couple coaching errors in that game which was otherwise pretty even.  

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Crazy as it seems I'm not sure John Curtis and Evangel will make my Top 10. 

I'm down on both of them. They've done nothing here this year truthfully. 

and, after all the BS about this and that Evangel and Curtis were both humbled by a bunch of scrappers.

I would still have Curtis in the top 3 to 5.  They were within 3 points late in the state championship and ended up falling by only 6 to the team you said you would put 1.  That is just my opinion.

Just now, nptb17 said:

I would still have Curtis in the top 3 to 5.  They were within 3 points late in the state championship and ended up falling by only 6 to the team you said you would put 1.  That is just my opinion.

Curtis should have won that game. Some ridiculous shit happened in that game.

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

by one freakin yard, peanut. Catholic had 288 yds total offense, Curtis 289,

Catholic had 100 yds vs Evangel and didn't score an offensive TD.

Guess what?

Both Lost.....Evangel scored 6 points and Curtis 14

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

They are garbage, no more. About as good as Warren Easton.

Warren Easton

Record vs. calpreps (Since 2013)

vs. top 100: 0-1

vs 101-250: 0-7

vs. 251-500: 0-3

An impressive 0-11 against the top 500. That's a .000% winning percentage for those wondering.

xD

I always look forward to Caj referencing some crappy ass Louisiana team as a comparison.

7 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Warren Easton

2017 9_9

16 Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 7A District 14 7A 10-3 2-0 (1st) 5-1 55.8 39.1 88-52
WINS: #3 St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) (9-3), #466 Deerfield Beach (FL) (14-0), #948 Doral Academy (Doral, FL) (48-6), #1294 Stranahan (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (44-0), #1364 West Broward (Pembroke Pines, FL) (38-7), #2705 Ely [Blanche] (Pompano Beach, FL) (35-6), #3147 Anderson [Boyd] (Lauderdale Lakes, FL) (38-14), #4734 Fort Lauderdale (FL) (49-7), #5039 South Miami (Miami, FL) (56-0), #6276 Piper (Sunrise, FL) (40-0), LOSSES: #24 Venice (FL) (27-20), #316 Centennial (Peoria, AZ) (12-0), #340 Miramar (FL) (44-27)
9 Easton [Warren] (New Orleans, LA)   team preview   trend Louisiana 4A District 9 4A 10-3 3-1 (2nd) 7-2 45.9 31.7 98-59
WINS: #900 Landry-Walker (New Orleans, LA) (14-12), #1686 Brother Martin (New Orleans, LA) (29-0), #1857 Woodlawn (Shreveport, LA) (43-6), #1936 McDonogh # (New Orleans, LA) (42-8), #3087 Belle Chasse (LA) (36-7), #3277 North DeSoto (Stonewall, LA) (54-0), #3541 Jesuit (New Orleans, LA) (40-14), #3600 Cox [Helen] (Harvey, LA) (61-9), #3713 Carencro (Lafayette, LA) (48-0), #7646 McMain [Eleanor] (New Orleans, LA) (46-0), LOSSES: #177 Karr [Edna] (New Orleans, LA) (20-12), #177 Karr [Edna] (New Orleans, LA) (40-6), #266 Curtis [John] (River Ridge, LA) (27-21)