How did all those fans make it to the Hawks game last night?

HooverOutlaw

Right  at 13,000 made it to the game.  Plus they played the magic not like Boston, Cleveland or Golden State were the opponent.

Shows the GHSA  made a foolish call.

I used think the AHSAA was run by the worst group around.  But  the GHSA is run by Gomer Pyle when they need a George Patton. 

Next week it will be a big dog pissed on the field cancel the games etc.

After the problems they have had in recruiting and transfers in metro Atlanta. The GHSA needs to fire everyone in a decision making position and hire people with brains and balls.  Liberal thinking is a cancer in the GHSA. 

I like the $22 for 4 games now $20 for 1.  Like they say dealing with the GHSA is like going to  a whore house paying at the door and leaving without even being kissed. 

For the NBA to cancel a game due to weather it will have to be a near natural disaster.  

I do not know the specifics of this situation enough to give an opinion.  I do know that when dealing with high schools you have to make a decisions with extra caution in mind due to the students traveling privately and the responsibility to the students traveling with the school.  We all know if an accident occured the vultures would be out for dollars.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, btango said:

For the NBA to cancel a game due to weather it will have to be a near natural disaster.  

I do not know the specifics of this situation enough to give an opinion.  I do know that when dealing with high schools you have to make a decisions with extra caution in mind due to the students traveling privately and the responsibility to the students traveling with the school.  We all know if an accident occured the vultures would be out for dollars.

SOOOOOO, they wait til the Colquitt fans are nearly to the ATL to make that call? It's 220 miles one way!

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Right  at 13,000 made it to the game.  Plus they played the magic not like Boston, Cleveland or Golden State were the opponent.

Shows the GHSA  made a foolish call.

I used think the AHSAA was run by the worst group around.  But  the GHSA is run by Gomer Pyle when they need a George Patton. 

Next week it will be a big dog pissed on the field cancel the games etc.

After the problems they have had in recruiting and transfers in metro Atlanta. The GHSA needs to fire everyone in a decision making position and hire people with brains and balls.  Liberal thinking is a cancer in the GHSA. 

I like the $22 for 4 games now $20 for 1.  Like they say dealing with the GHSA is like going to  a whore house paying at the door and leaving without even being kissed. 

You kiss WHORES?xD No telling WHERE THAT mouf has been!