Congrats to Steven Krajewski and Kaleb Dawson

HawgGoneIt

Steven signing today with UConn and Kaleb signing with Appalachian State.

Great young men both with bright futures. I really enjoyed watching both young men on the field this season. It seemed like we watched Steven grow as the season progressed. His mental toughness grew exponentially from game one to game fifteen. I believe UConn got a steal on this one. 

3 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

This

He had a lot of interest early, from some SEC schools, but he had a bit of a shaky start. Gus Malzahn was at the first game we played against Brookwood to see Steven personally and the Packers had a rough first half, including Steven. Gus left at halftime and Steven really turned up, but I think it was too late. 

By the end of the season that kid was putting the team on his shoulders at times. Especially at Archer where he didn't have any td passes, but, he was critical on the ground running and dragging guys from the best defense in Georgia down the field to extend drives and get us into field goal range. Those field goals were the difference in the game. All on one of the gutsiest performances that I've seen from a qb this season.