SOOOOOOO, you wanna know why I trash Tejas prep football?

ORabidOne

BECAUSE YOU COWPOKES ARE FULL OF SHIT, THAT'S why!

I started watching the 2A football championship a while ago! And in the opening, they bragged about having "50,000,000 people who watch high school football in the state each season! Because quite simply, Tejas has the BEST HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL in AMERICA!"xDxDxD HOW the FUCK would THEY know? They only play with THEMSELVES! Pigskin orgasms!xD And THEN, they go on to say that it's only fitting that these championships are played in the finest stadium in AMERICA!xDxDxD Perhaps they've not heard of the new digs in the ATL, the Mercedes Benz Stadium!xDxDxD GO SOAK YOUR HEADS in COW DUNG FOOLS! Texicans have NEVER lacked for arrogance and bravado! It's the same deal as a lil pissain't who drives a big ass pick um up truck! The LITTLE DICK SYNDROME!xD

8 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You sound like a "LITTLE DICK SYNDROME DUDE"  What pussy you are!

Tejas football is like watching the Flag Football League, or Arena Football! There ain't a coach in the Lone Wolf State, who could carry Rush's jock! You fools are a JOKE! And to think that teams I've never heard of, pay their fucking coaches $120,000 a year!xDxDxD Anybody who would pay $1000.00 plus for a fucking Cowbouy hat, is a FUCKING MORON!

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

BECAUSE YOU COWPOKES ARE FULL OF SHIT, THAT'S why!

I started watching the 2A football championship a while ago! And in the opening, they bragged about having "50,000,000 people who watch high school football in the state each season! Because quite simply, Tejas has the BEST HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL in AMERICA!"xDxDxD HOW the FUCK would THEY know? They only play with THEMSELVES! Pigskin orgasms!xD And THEN, they go on to say that it's only fitting that these championships are played in the finest stadium in AMERICA!xDxDxD Perhaps they've not heard of the new digs in the ATL, the Mercedes Benz Stadium!xDxDxD GO SOAK YOUR HEADS in COW DUNG FOOLS! Texicans have NEVER lacked for arrogance and bravado! It's the same deal as a lil pissain't who drives a big ass pick um up truck! The LITTLE DICK SYNDROME!xD

D428A4B1-E505-4793-88F7-8E0A965002A6.gif