Links To Game Replays/Videos Of All 2017 Top 100 Teams (In Progress)

ECHS05

1 hour ago, Bones said:

8A Championship: Lincoln-Way East  23 Loyola 14

I remember I had Loyola winning this one in the Pick 'Em , they seemed to have turned it around from early on in the season. But LWE looked strong and took it. I really liked LWE last season, solid team. Well coached.

7 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I remember I had Loyola winning this one in the Pick 'Em , they seemed to have turned it around from early on in the season. But LWE looked strong and took it. I really liked LWE last season, solid team. Well coached.

I had Loyola winning too because I didn't like the LWE QB, plus he was injured and the RB1 was injured too. Didnt forsee them letting the WR single handedly beat them especially considering he did nothing against us. Only thing I can say is Loyola seems to get to the championship game then outcoached every time.

They're 1-4 in the 'ship since 2011.

6 hours ago, Bones said:

I had Loyola winning too because I didn't like the LWE QB, plus he was injured and the RB1 was injured too. Didnt forsee them letting the WR single handedly beat them especially considering he did nothing against us. Only thing I can say is Loyola seems to get to the championship game then outcoached every time.

They're 1-4 in the 'ship since 2011.

Yeah I had Maine South beating LWE ... Obviously that didnt happen.

So a couple questions ... 

How good is Homewood-Floosmoor going to be this coming season?

Is Maine South suppose to be good again? It appears their defense will be. Hows their O looking?

I know LWE loses a lot, but they will be Top 3 again Ive heard.

I have it ...(my Top 130 rankings)

64. Loyola Academy

67. Lincoln-Way East

73. Phillips (I know you told me to back off them ... I have Phillips ahead of Maine South in my Top 130, but Im going to change that ... )

100. Maine South

Im going to assume thats the concensus Top 4 among IL people ... Who is next?

40 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah I had Maine South beating LWE ... Obviously that didnt happen.

So a couple questions ... 

How good is Homewood-Floosmoor going to be this coming season?

Is Maine South suppose to be good again? It appears their defense will be. Hows their O looking?

I know LWE loses a lot, but they will be Top 3 again Ive heard.

I have it ...(my Top 130 rankings)

64. Loyola Academy

67. Lincoln-Way East

73. Phillips (I know you told me to back off them ... I have Phillips ahead of Maine South in my Top 130, but Im going to change that ... )

100. Maine South

Im going to assume thats the concensus Top 4 among IL people ... Who is next?

Hmmm... Good question. H-F graduated their RB who was pretty much everything for them last year on offense then on D when they needed him to be. I wasn't too impressed with the rest of their skills, not that they were bad, just not what I was accustomed to from them. However, the QB was a sophomore so I expect a major improvement and the backup RB has been getting a little talk. I am sure he'll be adequate. What I like about H-F is that they tend to be innovative on offense. I would say they could be anywhere from 9-0 to 6-3 with possible losses to Lutheran North (MO), LWE, and Bolingbrook. 

As far as the top 4 goes I just don't know. Loyola is always a safe bet to go deep so I probably would put them at #1, but after that it's just a crap shoot. Could be LWE and Maine South like you have it, but Maine South has Glenbard W in week 1 so that could go down in flames out the gate. LWE has Naperville C in week 2 and NC will basically be in playoff mode all season due to their schedule. Phillips has Pickering C, Chaminade (MO), and Simeon weeks 1-3 so they could be 0-3 with some beat downs. Last year Phillips beat Simeon 14-0 and scored 1 TD on O and 1 on D. It was ugly. Simeon got handled in rd 1 of 7A.

Hell, keep the top 4 as is. In the next group look out for Naperville C, H-F, St. Charles North (my dark horse), Glenbard W (7 starters return on D), Nazareth, Mt Carmel (fired their legendary coach and replaced him with recent Heisman finalist Jordan Lynch), East St. Louis (I don't count these guys out). Ill look again at it after week 2.