Errol Spence the real deal

thc6795

Kid is legit. The way he works everything behind his jab and attacks the body.  I think he destroys sometime Thurman. I would really like to see Spence/Crawford both my favorite fighters right now. I think spence might be a little to big bud bud is frigging special. It would be a great fight

• Like 3

On 1/20/2018 at 10:33 PM, thc6795 said:

Kid is legit. The way he works everything behind his jab and attacks the body.  I think he destroys sometime Thurman. I would really like to see Spence/Crawford both my favorite fighters right now. I think spence might be a little to big bud bud is frigging special. It would be a great fight

Being a Desoto native... of course I love and support Spence..... but I think Thurman would get him

Thurman is underrated ... his in game adjustments are excellent, and Spence takes a lot of shots

hell have issues with someone with Thurman’s skill and power 

Spence would beat Crawford though

and I feel Crawford , and only Crawford could take Thurman.... go figure

I would agree if Spence fought Thurman pre injury. He does not have that one time anymore. Busted up shoulder now elbow. The elbow is a direct result of shoulder. I've had both surgeries Thurman has. I bet his next injury is his bicept. 

I think Spence beats him. God I'd live to see Spence Crawford. The guy who scares me the most for both these guys is frigging Porter believe it or not. He is so busy and a little dirty I think both need to leave that kid alone. Mad props for Thurman taking that fight especially fighting with that injury.