Any music fans out there??

HSFBfan

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Will you be checking immigration status and family genealogy, criminal back ground, drug screens and whatnot before actually having an extra ticket? 

:ph34r:

xD

Seriously though, I hope you have a great time and enjoy the show. 

I will and i seriously have an extra ticket. 

• Like 1

The Arts Center has the best acoustics for a concert of all the venues I have ever been to (assuming your in the clamshell, not lawn seats), including all the NYC theatrical venues. If you stand in the center of that stage and speak in a normal volume, no microphone is even required for every seat in the house to hear you loud and clear.

Seen some bands like 'Yes' and 'Rush' put on incredible shows there, with the sound so much better than in other venues....

Sounds like a blast, have fun.

• Like 2

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

The Arts Center has the best acoustics for a concert of all the venues I have ever been to (assuming your in the clamshell, not lawn seats), including all the NYC theatrical venues. If you stand in the center of that stage and speak in a normal volume, no microphone is even required for every seat in the house to hear you loud and clear.

Seen some bands like 'Yes' and 'Rush' put on incredible shows there, with the sound so much better than in other venues....

Sounds like a blast, have fun.

I have seats. Dude if you want to come let me know. Ill hold the ticket for you