Colquitt Co. Packer baketbol upset alert!

ORabidOne

JIST KIDDIN!xD After Colquitt ran out to a twelve point lead in the first half, after scoring 19 in the FIRST quarter! They musta pissed off Tift Co., as they managed a mere 25 points the rest of the way, and were blown out, falling 58-44!

HEY COACH, ever heard of FUCKING FOUR CORNERS? I know that you would hafta put a bridle on African lads to slow the damn game down! But HEY, whatever it takes when you SUCK, and have NO height in a school of 2350!:$ Every team in the fucking STATE is bigger than Colquitt! Must be that lack of HGH!

Rab....you might wanna consider taking a break.  This constant ranting about Colquitt athletics has to be negatively affecting your health.  And you and I both know...your blood pressure ain't something to fool around with.

All the gurus on this board are worried about you...and I am too.

Take some deep breaths...smell some roses...and enjoy those government pensions.

You earned them.

Rufus>>

5 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rab....you might wanna consider taking a break.  This constant ranting about Colquitt athletics has to be negatively affecting your health.  And you and I both know...your blood pressure ain't something to fool around with.

All the gurus on this board are worried about you...and I am too.

Take some deep breaths...smell some roses...and enjoy those government pensions.

You earned them.

Rufus>>

I'm still waiting for your wealth redistribution! And my BP is about the only thing that's functioning!